Open Board Positions
To advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of the Heart and Soul Clinic, Inc. so as to support the organization’s mission and needs.
MEETINGS AND TIME COMMITMENT
- The board of directors typically meets on the second Thursday of the month at 7 p.m. during the following months - January, March, May, July, September, and November. Other meetings or conference calls may be scheduled as needed.
- Committees of the board meet an average of two to four times per year, pending their respective work agenda.
- Board members are asked to attend no more than three special events as they are determined.
MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Organizational leadership and advisement
- Organization of the board of directors, officers, and committees
- Formulation and oversight of policies and procedures
- Financial management, including adoption and oversight of the annual budget
- Oversight of program planning and evaluation
- Personnel evaluation and staff development
- Review of organizational and programmatic reports
- Promotion of the organization
- Fundraising and outreach
Length of term: Terms are staggered: three-year, two-year, or one-year terms are available.
Please contact Danny Carroll, Executive Director at email@example.com or (317) 804-5782 for more information.